Monday, January 11, 2016

3:6:9 Video + Written Evaluation


I think it really captures the mood, and the transitions are smooth and united. I wished we were more creative on choosing the object and theme because everything was last minute so we tried our best to fit all the clips together. While editing, We decided to make everything slow, smooth and calm to match with the sound and theme we decided to go with.The soundtrack made everything a lot more serious and wraps up the flow. It matches the video and dramatizes the volleyball. For a more exaggerated sad feeling we used the video transition tool for a better flow.

Working in a group was pretty good except one of the group member didn't participate during the editing part. I think it would have been better if we chose our partners. We could arrange our parts more efficiently and the process would have been a lot faster; we wouldn't need a week to do this assignment.

Overall, I like my first experience with filming and editing and I am proud of the results even though we did the editing last minute it came out pretty amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment