Tuesday, October 6, 2015


Video Commentary

For this post, I'll be talking about a video that we had to watch in class. Basically, the clip talks about logo design and how to organize your thoughts when you are given an assignment to create a logo for a company. 

After watching, I found out another way to play around with the letters, you can use shapes for giving life to the straight and rectangular letters, and mess up with the rhythm. Before doing anything, I had to draw multiple sketches as the video states, but I didn't get to do it until I actually saw the process and noticed how effective the tool was. The guy created a very doable logo in just a few minutes, after sketching and putting his idea on the computer it looked great.

I learned that designs were meant to be simple, not too complicated, visible that is representable.

No comments:

Post a Comment